R/Pharma is hosting a session at rstudio::global next week on Tuesday, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST. You can join through this link . The 3 hrs will include 6 talks in the first 1.5 hours and then the last 1.5 will be a Shiny workshop.
Here is the tentative outline:
- Intro: Samantha Toet (RStudio) & Kevin Bolger (ProCogia)
- RStudio Updates for Pharma: Sean Lopp (RStudio)
- R/Pharma: Harvey Lieberman (Novartis)
- Shiny for Submissions: Bob Engle (Biogen)
- R Validation Hub: Marly Gotti (Biogen)
- R in Janssen Drug Discovery Statistics: Volha Tryputsen (Janssen)
- R Validation Framework: Ellis Hughes (Fred Hutch)
- Shiny Workshop: ProCogia
This session is made up of live talks from industry experts along with a hands-on workshop focused on shiny, infrastructure, tools, and processes that support R submissions. This is a great opportunity to learn and get inspired about new capabilities for creating compelling analyses with applications in drug development using open source languages. Industry leaders from pharmaceutical organizations will share their experiences and best practices for advancing drug development and clinical trials.
This short course will provide a hands-on introduction to flexible and powerful tools for statistical analysis, reproducible research, and interactive visualizations. The workshop will include an overview of the Tidyverse for clinical data wrangling, how to build Shiny apps and R Markdown documents, as well as visualizations using HTML Widgets for R. Space is limited for the live session, so enroll now!
More information on this and other X-sessions can be found at the RStudio blog .