Call For Talks
We’re excited to announce that the call for talks for R/Pharma 2022 is now open !!
R/Pharma 2022, the conference on all things R (some python, Julia and Stan too) in Pharma, will take place November 8th-10th 2022, preceded by Training Days the week prior. The conference will be fully virtual.
We are particularly interested in talks from people who cannot usually make it to the in-person event at Harvard University, or are newer to conference speaking. R/Pharma committee members are offering free speaker coaching: as long as you have an interesting R in pharma idea and are willing to put in some work, we’ll help you develop a great talk. Talks are short (10-20 minutes) high energy presentations that give you the chance to talk about an interesting project that you’ve tackled with R in pharma. Short talks, or demos of your R code, R packages, and shiny apps are great options.
We are particularly interested in submissions that have one or more of these qualities:
- Examples of how shiny is used to promote R
- Showcase the use of R in clinical trials
- Applications from smaller pharma companies / biotechs
- Expand the use of R in pharma to reach new domains and audiences
- Combining R with other languages and tools, like python, Julia, tensorflow etc.
- Reporting/Communication using RMarkdown, Quarto, Shiny, ggplot2, or something else altogether
- Discussions on how to teach R/data science effectively in pharma
- Talks on administering R in pharma and tackling scaling, packages, cloud, HPC etc.
Applications close June 30th.
To apply, please submit the form found at this link with your title and abstract that introduces you and your proposed topic.
To ask a question, please use the form on our contact page to have your question routed to the organising commitees Slack channel or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT TODAY!