R/Pharma 2021 discussion panels
R/Pharma 2021 featured three discussion panels, which were held at the end of each conference day. The panels were not recorded and the only way you could hear the amazing discussions was to attend R/Pharma.
November 2nd 2021, 13:50 ET
- James Black (Roche, Moderator)
- Bill Ellis (Novartis) Is a senior leader at Novartis, developing the next generation of SCEs for GxP use.
- Ellis Hughes (GSK) Ellis maintains
valtools, an R package that helps to layer validation relevant documentation on top of R packages. Ellis is a known opinion leader on validation at R/Pharma (2019 talk) and (2020 talk).
- Juliane Manitz (EMD Serono) Juliane is on the R Validation Hub team and has spoken at R/Pharma on the Merck KGaA/EMD Serano approach to validation and robust installation of package cohorts.
- Andy Nicholls (Glaxosmithkline) Andy is on the R Validation Hub team, a former lead for Mango’s ValidR, and a respected contributor to the discussion around ‘what is validation’ including co-authoring a whitepaper.
- Coline Zeballos (Roche) Coline leads the R Strategy in Roche Pharma Informatics, and has worked closely with people across Roche Quality, Data Science and Informatics to develop a validation approach that scales from internal packages to CRAN. Coline is speaking on this topic at R/Pharma 2021.
- Yilong Zhang (Merck) Is active on valtools, and the R Validation Hub. He also co-authored a paper on the validation for internal packages at Merck.
Training and Leadership
November 3rd 2021, 13:50 ET
- Paulo Bargo (Janssen, Moderator)
- Ann Liu-Ferrara (BD)
- Susan McClatchy (Jackson Lab)
- Mike Smith (Pfizer)
- Gabriella Rustici (AstraZeneca)
November 4th 2021, 13:50 ET
- Eric Nantz (Eli Lilly, Moderator)
- Winston Chang (RStudio)
- David Edwards (Amgen)
- David Granjon (Novartis)
- Kamil Wais (7N Consulting - RWD Insights Engineering Lead @ Roche)
- Hanni Willenbrock (Novo Nordisk)