R/Pharma 2022 Expo
Calling all opensource developers! Come Show off your packages and shiny apps!
Do you have an R package or shiny app that you want to showcase at R/Pharma?
We are excited to announce that R/Pharma 2022 will feature a virtual exposition hall which will give you the opportunity to showcase an R package or shiny app in a virtual booth. The expo will be open throughout the entire three day conference event, running continuously so that attendees can see your package/app during breaks and down time.
- You can run a video or slideshow for attendees to see when they click on your booth
- Suggestion - a video of your app in use or a series of screen captures
- When you are present at your booth you can video chat with visitors or show a live demo
- Please note - we won’t be including specific times in the schedule for people to come to the Expo
- You can schedule a demo and invite other attendees (simply announce that you’ll be demoing at a particular time on the conference chat).
- Each booth has its own dedicated chat window where attendees can post questions/comments
- We’ll do all the virtual booth set-up work for you
- Just fill in this online form and we’ll take care of the rest
If you would like to include a virtual booth please fill out this form. Be sure to have the following information available:
- General details of the app/package (name, one-line description and longer description)
- Two graphics, one small (a hexsticker is perfect) and one large (2:1 aspect ratio works best, a screenshot perhaps?)
- A video (Youtube, Vimeo or Wista) or google slides to play in the booth. This is what people will see when they come to the booth - it can be a recorded demonstration of the app, slides describing the package, etc.
Any questions? Just reach out to us at email@example.com or through the contact form.
More information on booths is available in this short video.
Please note - No vendor or commercial products. R/Pharma is committed to opensource